Sports & Tennis Parties
Our popular kids parties are run by our lively and enthusiastic coaching team. The kids will play loads of sports, then into the clubhouse for prize ceremony and food.
Parents are welcome to watch, join in or relax in the bar.
Tennis Party :-
Mini Tennis, fun and games.
Ages 5 – 12 years
Ages 12 – 18 years
Multi-Sports Party :-
Mini Tennis, Football, Cricket, fun and games.
Football Party Ages 5 – 12 years
Football Party :-
Football, skills and matches.
Ages 5 – 12 years
All parties are led by our team of qualified coaches.
- Parties are held on weekends and during school holidays.
- We require 3 weeks notice for party bookings, a deposit of £30 is payable at time of booking.
- Maximum party size is 30 children, minimum size is 12.
- Prizes are provided.
- Party duration is 2 hours, 1 hour 20 minutes of party games followed by 40 minutes for eating outside (weather permitting) or in the clubhouse.
- We do not provide birthday cakes, please bring your own.
- Warm clothes (tracksuit) are needed on cooler days during warm up period.
- Please ensure you wear non marking shoes.
- Parents are welcome to use our clubhouse bar, food is available if organised in advance, please ask for details.
- Cost is £13.50 per child, including party menu.
Party food menu
Selection of sandwiches, selection of crisps, sausage rolls, sausages, fruit selection (grapes, satsumas, apples), biscuits, fruit lollies, orange and blackcurrant squash.
You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake. Adult snacks are available, pre-booking is essential.
For more information please contact us.
Tennis & Sports Parties are run at Freedom Fitness, Buckland Hill, Maidstone, Kent.
"I just wanted to write and say a BIG thank you to Adrian for a great party on Sunday! Sophie and all her friends really enjoyed it. My husband and I were very impressed with the whole party, from Adrian's rapport with the children and how much they did, to the party food which was of great quality and a lovely selection. We would definitely recommend to others! Thank you so much!"
- The Wheat family
My son Jacob had such a fantastic time celebrating his 7th birthday at MTA, that he was adamant that he wanted to celebrate his 8th birthday there too! Adrian ensured that the multisport activities were fun, challenging and pitched at just the right level for the mixture of tennis and school friends that attended. They certainly didn’t notice that they were exercising hard, as well as honing their sporting and teamwork skills! One school friend even commented that it was the best party she had ever been to! The food was delicious and the home made chocolate brownies and ice cream went down particularly well! All staff, tennis and catering, couldn’t have been more helpful and I would not hesitate in recommending MTA for children’s parties.
- Samantha Payne
Back to: Previous Page